More about me...

My day pretty much consists of reading on my way to work, school, reading on my way home, home chores, and then reading before I go to sleep. Did you notice all the reading? Yeah I pretty much need a book-readers anonymous. I love reading to much to quit it though.

I am outwardly a pretty polite and reserved person. Until you get to know me-the real me not the pseudo me-then you learn different. Don't get me wrong I am still polite to a degree just a bit inappropriate at times. I like to write to vent on things that pop into my head. Some things are random-others not so much. Some things matter a lot to me others just brush the surface.

Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

WTF Mannnnn!

What was that you just said...YOUR GETTING MARRIED ON MY BIRTHDAY? Yup. That was what I thought she said. Getting birthday messages and calls from sisters and loved ones is totally normal, but getting a phone call where your sister says she is giving you a gift and guess what that gift is...it is her marriage. NO STOP RIGHT THERE!

I don't really know or like the guy. She's only known him for a little over a year and she is 8 months and 1 week pregnant. She in her very sweet way, but rather dim witted way may have thought I would love the idea of her getting married on my birthday, but no. I don't like the idea and told her very nicely while saying "you will not get married on my birthday" & "Why? Because it is my birthday." When asked by our younger sister "Forget about why today, but why are you getting married period to him?", she replied "we want to get married before the baby gets here." I have to second my younger sister reply to that when she said, "marriage isn't about babies; it is about love, so what the hell does Fayth (our soon to be born niece) have to do with it? Why your getting married?"

In the end she didn't get married, but even now I am still angry about it. Does anyone really chose the birthday of one of their sibling to get married on. I sure as hell wouldn't.

Have a Blessed Night,

illusyon

No comments:

Post a Comment