More about me...

My day pretty much consists of reading on my way to work, school, reading on my way home, home chores, and then reading before I go to sleep. Did you notice all the reading? Yeah I pretty much need a book-readers anonymous. I love reading to much to quit it though.

I am outwardly a pretty polite and reserved person. Until you get to know me-the real me not the pseudo me-then you learn different. Don't get me wrong I am still polite to a degree just a bit inappropriate at times. I like to write to vent on things that pop into my head. Some things are random-others not so much. Some things matter a lot to me others just brush the surface.

Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

What goes around comes around

Karma is bitch and half. Don't tell her I said that. But really I was just thinking about myself, friends, and people in general. I am kinda worried for people. I mean what is up with the lack of responsibility in the world. Do we honestly wake up and go through our days with our heads in the fucking clouds? Thinking we can do what ever we want to eachother and have no back lash. I don't give a fuck who you are, where you come from, what you do for a living, who you worship, or anything else that makes you who you are. You fuck with people, Karma is going to come around and fuck with you. Might not be today, tomorrow, or even a year from now. She waits until you least expect and when it can do the most to impact your life. But she is going to come around and when she does you're gonna get fucked hard.


What doesn't the human brain get. You do shady shit to get ahead, when you fall on your ass and lose everything. You just got fucked. I know that people sometimes think Karma is a cosmic joke, but I am a strong believer in it. 


What really throws me for a loop is when people do shit and then shit is done to them and they bitch, moan, and complain. You cheat then get cheated on. Karma. You steal then get stolen from. Karma. You play games and then get played. Karma. What is so difficult about this theory that we as humans still continue to do stupid shit to one another.

illusyon

No comments:

Post a Comment