More about me...

My day pretty much consists of reading on my way to work, school, reading on my way home, home chores, and then reading before I go to sleep. Did you notice all the reading? Yeah I pretty much need a book-readers anonymous. I love reading to much to quit it though.

I am outwardly a pretty polite and reserved person. Until you get to know me-the real me not the pseudo me-then you learn different. Don't get me wrong I am still polite to a degree just a bit inappropriate at times. I like to write to vent on things that pop into my head. Some things are random-others not so much. Some things matter a lot to me others just brush the surface.

Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Just so you know

Just so you know that blogs posted today, January 22, 2011 are those that I have gathered from the different blog site I have had. Still my thoughts though or I wouldn't put them up.

illusyon

No comments:

Post a Comment