More about me...

My day pretty much consists of reading on my way to work, school, reading on my way home, home chores, and then reading before I go to sleep. Did you notice all the reading? Yeah I pretty much need a book-readers anonymous. I love reading to much to quit it though.

I am outwardly a pretty polite and reserved person. Until you get to know me-the real me not the pseudo me-then you learn different. Don't get me wrong I am still polite to a degree just a bit inappropriate at times. I like to write to vent on things that pop into my head. Some things are random-others not so much. Some things matter a lot to me others just brush the surface.

Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Be You...

It’s sad, but it is true. The truth will set you free. Trust is everything. Be honest with yourself first then be honest with those around you. Let them see you for who you are. They like it or they don’t but at least you know where you stand. No guess work just the straight out truth.


Don’t build any relationship on lies.
Not familial, friendship, romantic or any other type of relationship that you could build with others and even with yourself. If you build it on lies, misrepresentations, omissions, misconceptions, and assumptions when the light is shown on the flaws the relationship fails miserably because you built it not on truth but on lies and shit that can’t stand on its own.


You don’t have to take my advice.
Most people don’t realize what it is I’m talking about until after it slaps them in the face. You don’t have to admit it to me but admit it to yourself. Be honest so that there is no confusion between you and everyone around you.


Be you!
Do you! Love you! No really cause I love you!


The universe is in my thoughts there by so are you...


illusyon

No comments:

Post a Comment