More about me...

My day pretty much consists of reading on my way to work, school, reading on my way home, home chores, and then reading before I go to sleep. Did you notice all the reading? Yeah I pretty much need a book-readers anonymous. I love reading to much to quit it though.

I am outwardly a pretty polite and reserved person. Until you get to know me-the real me not the pseudo me-then you learn different. Don't get me wrong I am still polite to a degree just a bit inappropriate at times. I like to write to vent on things that pop into my head. Some things are random-others not so much. Some things matter a lot to me others just brush the surface.

Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

The 3 P's - From Mr. Harvey

Act like a Lady, Think like a Man is a top selling book my Steve Harvey. I can honestly say that I never thought that me an Steve thought much alike. He is a crazy funny comic and I am "me". I watched him on Tyra talking about his new book and was amazed at the things that were coming out of his mouth. Cause damn ain't I said those exact same things to friends of mine. It would take a comic to reiterate to me that I am not the only one that thinks some of the things that women do are not only crazy as all hell but a little retarded.

He talked about alot of things that women should know about the way that men think. One of the things he talked about were the three P's.

1. Profess - If it has been three months and your guy is still instroducing you as a friends instead of one of the following - My Girlfriend, My Baby Mama, My Fiancee, My Girl, My Women - then he is not in a relationship you and he are just playing around. Cause Steve claims that in the first months if your guy ain't given you a title that you ain't gonna get one.

2. Protect - Your man should be standing up for you as someone he cares about. I ain't saying play damsel in distress but damn he could at least attempt to protect.

3. Provide - Now Steve said he need to be at least attempting to provide for you how ever he can with whatever he is making.

If you aren 't getting a combination of the the 3 P's then the guy you think loves you is just going with the motions and not really feeling you.

So please lord if you won't listen to your own brain or a friend listen to Steve Harvey. He's got a penis. That kinda makes him qualified to tell us what men think. All though I don't have a penis I still get the frame of mind pretty close.

So here is to finding love at the right time, right place, and with the right person.

The universe is in my thoughts there by so are you...


illusyon

No comments:

Post a Comment