More about me...

My day pretty much consists of reading on my way to work, school, reading on my way home, home chores, and then reading before I go to sleep. Did you notice all the reading? Yeah I pretty much need a book-readers anonymous. I love reading to much to quit it though.

I am outwardly a pretty polite and reserved person. Until you get to know me-the real me not the pseudo me-then you learn different. Don't get me wrong I am still polite to a degree just a bit inappropriate at times. I like to write to vent on things that pop into my head. Some things are random-others not so much. Some things matter a lot to me others just brush the surface.

Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Dumb Bitches of the World,

Or at least those from my neck of the neighborhood.

The blog below was written on June 4, 2008 and the Dumb Bitches still ain't to get their shit straight yet...only time and a lot of headaches, heartaches, tears, and soul searching will tell.

So I was up all night. That is totally not surprising though since I stay up all night and sleep all day. The subject line is that of a bunch of comments that I created over night for what I have coined as "dumb bitches". Most of them are friends of mine.

I just happen to all the time feel like slapping them when they come to me with shit that totally could have been avoided if only they had a brain.

Perhaps I should send them on their way to meet the great wizard of OZ to get a brain, some courage, some heart, and a way home, but then again if you send a dumb bitch one of a few things could happen:

1. They run in to a smooth talking munchkin and never follow the yellow brick road.

2. They find the oz, sleep with him, and end up having his kids

3. They party so hard the night before that they don't even remember their name in the morning let alone that they need to get the items they went there for in the first place.

Yes that is the life and legacy of a dumb bitch. So far I have 26 of them and I am looking to create more of them along the way. Who knows maybe one day I will write a book on things that men say to women and that women fool themselves into believing. For now I will just have fun with it.

I also wrote a poem but I won't say too much about that.

illusyon

No comments:

Post a Comment