More about me...

My day pretty much consists of reading on my way to work, school, reading on my way home, home chores, and then reading before I go to sleep. Did you notice all the reading? Yeah I pretty much need a book-readers anonymous. I love reading to much to quit it though.

I am outwardly a pretty polite and reserved person. Until you get to know me-the real me not the pseudo me-then you learn different. Don't get me wrong I am still polite to a degree just a bit inappropriate at times. I like to write to vent on things that pop into my head. Some things are random-others not so much. Some things matter a lot to me others just brush the surface.

Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

The importance of knowing your WORTH

How many times have you doubted who you were, what you were worth, and what you deserved from those around you? How many times have you let someone treat you badly to keep them? Too often women loss sight of who they are, and all that they contribute to this world.

History shows how often women were portrayed as weak minded individuals. Shit even the bible plays up men while a good majority of the women are potrayed as betrayers, liars, sluts and the down fall of a "good god fearing man". If you are flabberghasted that I would mention the bible you only need to get to the point where Eve ate the forbidden fruit of knowledge it went kinda down hil from there.

Women often forget or overlook how truly spectacular they are as beings of the universe. Shit we may not be able to create life on our own but we house and nurture it within our own bodies.

Don't think that I am bashing on men cause I ain't there are just as many women out there that will turn around and create some shit out of thin air.

We are not the property of anyone but ourselves. We own everything about ourselves. I don't give a fuck if people think marriage or relationships mean being one. You can be a unit but you are still two seperate entities. Don't get it twisted. Fuck around and end up locked in a basement and chained to a wall if you mess with the wrong person.

Being human makes us all a little flawed. I haven't met a perfect person yet and I doubt that I will. For that reason alone no one should ever doubt who they are and what they deserve. Or try to make other doubt who they are. You deserve all that you can ask for. You deserve respect if you give it. Love returned from those you love.

Can't tell you how many young woman I've seen and known who lost sight of their worth to this world. I am not even going to try to act like I don't know what it is like to think I don't deserve happiness. I've had those moments. Most of us have. It is just sad as fuck when your in a bad situation and you get out only to go back because (1) you are comfortable with the situation and not with what might come after (2) you sit around making excuses for the person who treats you like shit (3) you are hoping for better times (4) that person really doesn't mean it (5) shit the list can go on and on and I don't want to list it so fill in the _____________.

When you look within yourself find out what you truly desire and need to be happy. No bullshitting and don't put limits on it. Be realistic but be honest with yourself. If you aren't getting it then it is time to start taking steps to get there.

Walk with your head held high, back straight and pride in your heart cause you are one fantastic person.

As always the universe is constantly in my thought there by so are you.


illusyon

No comments:

Post a Comment