More about me...

My day pretty much consists of reading on my way to work, school, reading on my way home, home chores, and then reading before I go to sleep. Did you notice all the reading? Yeah I pretty much need a book-readers anonymous. I love reading to much to quit it though.

I am outwardly a pretty polite and reserved person. Until you get to know me-the real me not the pseudo me-then you learn different. Don't get me wrong I am still polite to a degree just a bit inappropriate at times. I like to write to vent on things that pop into my head. Some things are random-others not so much. Some things matter a lot to me others just brush the surface.

Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Forever Friends?

Friends forever doesn't really make much sense to me. You have people who are friends and some times you are friends with them for decades but is it really ever a forever friendship. Forever is a long time and there are so many bumps in the road that can throw your friendship for a loop that it doesn't make it through.

You have friends that you call when you need help and then you have those friends that call you when they need help. You have the friends that you can have their back cause you believe in the fight that they are fighting and then you have the friends that you hope don't call you cause man they bring the drama with a capital D.

How can you love them with all you have and then on some days wonder why you are even friends with them in the first place. It happens way too often to me. Though maybe it isn't the people I call my friends that are the problem maybe it is me that is the problem. I started down a road that was messed up and I hate to lose faith in people but it happens to the best of us.

I raise my glass (well my virtual glass of blueotter) to those that have forever friendships. That have friends that are there for them just as much as you are there for them. It isn't a fictional friendship but one that people need.

Everyone needs someone who is there for them when the times get hard, when you just need a laugh, or when your boyfriend cheated on you and you need a get away car for when you key the shit out of his car.

Keep looking for that person or persons if your lucky enough.

For those that think that the job requirements for a forever friends sound a lot like what a significant other...think again cause then who would drive the get away car if you got to key your lying good for nothing significant others car. Think about it.

illusyon

No comments:

Post a Comment