More about me...

My day pretty much consists of reading on my way to work, school, reading on my way home, home chores, and then reading before I go to sleep. Did you notice all the reading? Yeah I pretty much need a book-readers anonymous. I love reading to much to quit it though.

I am outwardly a pretty polite and reserved person. Until you get to know me-the real me not the pseudo me-then you learn different. Don't get me wrong I am still polite to a degree just a bit inappropriate at times. I like to write to vent on things that pop into my head. Some things are random-others not so much. Some things matter a lot to me others just brush the surface.

Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Don't Say?

Who the fuck says that just because your my sisters husband you can tell me what the fuck I can think and say. Excuse me but you don't do shit for me. I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and go into it being civil but fuck that.

Oh yeah everyone wants me to get drunk with them. They should really think about that cause when drunk the filter between my brain and mouth is even thinner. Come on how you going to talk shit about someone you ain't even meet. Then turn around and tell me don't compare me to that nigga. I ain't shit like him.

Fuck. You better watch those rocks you are throwing from that glass house you are standing in. You think your better than my other sisters boyfriend. Fuck I don't even like him very much if at all and still don't think that you are any better than him.

None of my sister spouses should think there better than the others. Everything comes at a cost doesn't anyone other than me see that. One financially takes care of my sister, but thinks that she should fall in line with what he thinks his wife should be, do, and think. The other sisters spouse steps out on her when they are on the outs, doesn't support her or her son, but he also doesn't exactly live off her all the time. The other sisters man can't keep a job, got a record that makes it hard to get one while she works her ass off to take care of him, herself, and their daughter.

Lets be honest folks everything has a price and none of these men should really be talking shit about the others since all of them have faults.

But back to the fact that this motherfucker has the nerve to tell me what I can and can't say. Oh no friend you can't get a way with that shit. You have to choose: you either let me say what I want or you just don't come around me. Your choice. I really don't care as long as I can still be me. Cause I am who I am at this time and I'll change when I wanna change not before, and sure as fuck not for a man.

HB

1 comment:

  1. I guessbthe honeymoon phase is over. I do agree on no one can tell you what to say or do. especially a man. I hope you guys work it out. Don't let this incident ruin your time up there. Oh, please don't kill him either. I don't think Dog the bounty hunter can bail you out. Lol. Kidding.

    ReplyDelete