More about me...

My day pretty much consists of reading on my way to work, school, reading on my way home, home chores, and then reading before I go to sleep. Did you notice all the reading? Yeah I pretty much need a book-readers anonymous. I love reading to much to quit it though.

I am outwardly a pretty polite and reserved person. Until you get to know me-the real me not the pseudo me-then you learn different. Don't get me wrong I am still polite to a degree just a bit inappropriate at times. I like to write to vent on things that pop into my head. Some things are random-others not so much. Some things matter a lot to me others just brush the surface.

Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Adventures while Traveling 03

So I have been here in Lawton, Oklahoma for all most a month and I haven't really done much of anything but hang with my family, read, & drive around Lawton...oh and eat cause I have been overly hungry as of late. I can't say that I am missing out on much. Cause in all reality if I was at home I would probably be doing the same things just in my apartment and neighborhood.

Hopefully once my sisters husband comes back to Lawton we will go to six flags. Although I am not too sure about riding anything. Hmm....Can I even fit on the rides? I don't know, but either way I want to go so that Devin can go since it is his summer too.

Any ways I miss home, works, and all the people that I am so used to seeing on a daily basis. Hope everyones summer is going good. Oh and I hope everyones summer school is going great too.

No comments:

Post a Comment