More about me...

My day pretty much consists of reading on my way to work, school, reading on my way home, home chores, and then reading before I go to sleep. Did you notice all the reading? Yeah I pretty much need a book-readers anonymous. I love reading to much to quit it though.

I am outwardly a pretty polite and reserved person. Until you get to know me-the real me not the pseudo me-then you learn different. Don't get me wrong I am still polite to a degree just a bit inappropriate at times. I like to write to vent on things that pop into my head. Some things are random-others not so much. Some things matter a lot to me others just brush the surface.

Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Adventures while Traveling 06

June 18, 2011

Where is Sally Beauty Store? Cause DAMN...it was harder to find than Waldo.

After our time at the splash park I wanted to go to Sally Beauty Store. They recently opened one in Pearl City, Hawaii. So I wanted to check on what they were like in the states. Wow...who would have thought it would be so hard to find. I had went on the Internet and looked for the address, but unfortunately it was not correct. After 20 minutes of driving in circles and back tracking, I finally look up the number and ask. Clearly from the amount of merchandise that I bought we found the store.

Stuff for dyeing my hair

Stuff for doing mani/pedi work

It is just like the one that we have in Pearl City, Hawaii, but I wanted to get some stuff. Some stuff turns into a lot of stuff and a $94.00 bill. What ever with that...I needed this stuff and used most if not all of it. Plus $5.oo of that was for the members card. Hope the next time i go there I don't spend as much, but I will definitely go back.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you! Look at you...blogging, shopping, and hauling. (hauling:showing what you got) Wow. Are you planning on dying your hair? I can imagine you wearing fiery red or blue highlights.

    Good idea on those nail wheels. I love those things.

    Good job on purchasing the Sally's card. It does save you a lot of money, plus they send emails with discount coupons more than Borders.

    ReplyDelete