More about me...

My day pretty much consists of reading on my way to work, school, reading on my way home, home chores, and then reading before I go to sleep. Did you notice all the reading? Yeah I pretty much need a book-readers anonymous. I love reading to much to quit it though.

I am outwardly a pretty polite and reserved person. Until you get to know me-the real me not the pseudo me-then you learn different. Don't get me wrong I am still polite to a degree just a bit inappropriate at times. I like to write to vent on things that pop into my head. Some things are random-others not so much. Some things matter a lot to me others just brush the surface.

Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Adventures while Traveling 04

The Longs Distance Pieces of My Heart
From left to right: Devin - Age 6, Haley - Age 25, Heather - Age 23, Kaden - 2 mths. (sitting in aunty Heather's lap), Fayth - Age 4 mths. (sitting in her stroller)

Am I slightly disappointed that I haven't been having a super crazy whirlwind of an adventure...sorta. Whose fault is it that I am not...mine. Above and way beyond those fact is that I really came all this way to spend time with my family. I spend a lot of time with my family, so I am happy that I have to he opportunity to. Now I miss everyone back home, but most of all I find my heart a little empty with of Mr. Dozie just around the corner to annoy the hell out of me when I least want him too.

Mr. Dozie when is was age 3 now he is age 4

Yupperoonieee (Mr. Dozie's new word as of yesterday when I spoke to him), please see above for a pic of the naughty but hella cute Mr. Dozie. God, I miss him, my sister, my mom, Chalsie, Ash, Chris, Uncles & Aunties, nana, my co-workers & boss or in short my friends...gotta clarify which friends cause I can't say I miss them all ( kinda Ackwarddddddd another of Mr. Dozie's words of wisdom).

Rainbow over Honolulu CC

Ms. Jennifer Kakio (http://jenkakio.com) & Mr. Ryan Adverderada (http://fluffy2fit.com)

I am glad for the chance to visit the peices of my heart that live a long way away, but damn I miss the rest of you.


1 comment:

  1. LOL. That picture of Ryan is too funny. He is giving sexy eyes. Well, like you already know, we miss you a TON. Trust me...the whole gang is saying it. We can't wait until you come back. Not that we are counting days, but pretty close to it.

    Mr. Dozie.....sigh.....he is too cute for his own good. And what does Yupperoooineeee? Is that a yes, I'll do it or yes, you're right?

    BTW, love the photo of Ryan and I that I'm going to steal it.

    ReplyDelete