More about me...

My day pretty much consists of reading on my way to work, school, reading on my way home, home chores, and then reading before I go to sleep. Did you notice all the reading? Yeah I pretty much need a book-readers anonymous. I love reading to much to quit it though.

I am outwardly a pretty polite and reserved person. Until you get to know me-the real me not the pseudo me-then you learn different. Don't get me wrong I am still polite to a degree just a bit inappropriate at times. I like to write to vent on things that pop into my head. Some things are random-others not so much. Some things matter a lot to me others just brush the surface.

Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

My Goodness I'm Confused


My my my I can't seem to make up my mind. I go from wanting to return it to searching on Amazon for a cover. Bought it by the way and it is f*n cute as heck. I had to literally put away my credit card before I went an spent another $25.00 on ebooks that I might not be able to read if I decide that the Nook isn't for me.

Here's to hoping that I am able to stop my self from purchasing anymore accessories for the Nook that may get its pink slip and returned to the stork I bought it from. I would hate to offend those who are actually bipolar but man I feel like I am on a roller coaster of fudged up mixed and mashed emotions. Yesterday, Happy, happy, joy, joy, all up on the yellow brick road on my way to Emerald City with my peoples, next I am on my way to panic attackville with a side of gloomy. Pick one already, Grrrrrr!

I am hoping that I form a closer bond with the Nook. Part of me sees the benefits, but other times I only see the downs. Whew...I just gotta breathe through these crazy panic attacks. DAMN YOU buyers remorse!

Books - Some say that real life is the only way to go, but I say there ain't nothin' wrong with taken some detours in a fictional world where the good always triumph and love is something that makes you stronger not crazy to the point where you end up on that show snapped...yeah I know some of chicks head'n in that direction. Put the knife down, I ain't got bail money! Thats a whole other story though...

Love, Live, & Laugh...while you read

illusyon

No comments:

Post a Comment