More about me...

My day pretty much consists of reading on my way to work, school, reading on my way home, home chores, and then reading before I go to sleep. Did you notice all the reading? Yeah I pretty much need a book-readers anonymous. I love reading to much to quit it though.

I am outwardly a pretty polite and reserved person. Until you get to know me-the real me not the pseudo me-then you learn different. Don't get me wrong I am still polite to a degree just a bit inappropriate at times. I like to write to vent on things that pop into my head. Some things are random-others not so much. Some things matter a lot to me others just brush the surface.

Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

It's a Movie...Clash of the Titans


I was surprised that I enjoyed this movie so much. I had seen the preview at some point and it just didn't look like a movie that I would enjoy. I typically like greek mythology type movies and shows, but something about the movie just turned me off. I am happy to say that I was wrong and that I was hooked from the beginning to the end.

The movie wasn't to complicated or crazy confusing like some time pieces are for me. At first thought I saw it as strictly a guy type action movie, and don't get me wrong their was a lot of fight scenes and guy stuff going on, but reading in the lines picks up a under tone of self sacrifice and doing what is right not only for yourself but for other. A man willing to avenge his adopted family even against his biological father.

I made the statement to my cousin and sister that I was surprised that the hero character didn't get with the chick in the movie typically that is a guarantee in action movies. But to no avail there is not love scene for our hero which I enjoyed because I think that is overdone. It isn't all surprises or over complicated but I love the fact that the hero was a hero not just in name or words but in actions.

Over all I am so glad that I watched it and gave it a chance. Up until the opening I was sure I was going to be bored out of my mind and not interested. Wrong.

Live, Love, & Laugh while reading...

illusyon

No comments:

Post a Comment